Why Buy The Syma X3 Quadcopter Mini?
The 4 channel Syma X3 Quadcaopter Mini is in the next generation of radio controlled helicopters. It offers an entirely new flying experience from the standard RC helicopter! Its capabilities range from a perfectly balanced hover, to 360 degree turns, dives, flips and aerobatic rolls. The Syma X3 achieves its agility and stability with help from 4 rotor-blades and a 3 axis gyro.
Perfect for beginners and pros alike. Flying the Syma X3 is intuitive and simple for the beginner - and with its spectrum of capabilities - it allows the pro to enhance their skills quickly.
Longer control distrance and ceiling altitude is achieved via the use of the Syma X3's 2.4GHz radio technology. Anti-channel interference technology, rapid signal receivers and modest power consumption ads to the craft's usability.
Beginner & Pro Mode's
Set the remote control to ''L'' mode and make the Syma X3 less responsive -- and therefore more forgiving.Ideal for the novice flyer, you can cut-your-teeth with this setting and learn about the Syma X3's capabilities.
Set the remote control to ''H'' mode and you turn on the Syma X3's complete response potential. ''Flip Mode'' is for the master flyer. By pressing this button you deactivate some of the stability caused by the gyros and are thus able to perform aerobatic rolls and flips.
Frequency: 2.4ghz Battery: 3.7v 150Mah Li-Poly Charging Time:50-60 minutes Flying Time: 6-8 Minutes Controller Battery: 4xAA
- 4 channel control 2.4g remote control
- Handheld Remote Control
- LCD Transmitter Gyro Technology T
- wo mode selection
- 3 axis stabilisation
- Double Protection technology
- USB charging cable
- EASY TO FLY - with a simple remote control, even the novice pilot can have a successful maiden flight
- ROBUST & FORGIVING - built of strong plastic, the Syma X3 can take a bumpy landing or two
- FLIP & STUNT CAPABILITY - hovering, rolling, sharp turns and flips, this quadcopter allows for extreme aerobatics
- INDOORS & OUTDOORS - small enough that the Syma can also be enjoyed as an indoor toy
- OUT OF THE BOX & INTO THE AIR - with minimal assembly needed, the Syma X3 is pretty much ready to fly right out of the box.