(1) Where are you located? Can we visit your store to view your products?
Our warehouse is based in Cookstown, County Tyrone. Our office is based in Limerick. We do not have any physical stores for the public to drop by and view our products. We're an online store only.
(2) What does pre-order mean?
A pre-order means that the products are currently out of stock but we will be restocking them back according to the estimated pre-order date specified. Therefore, each customer can pre-order an item in advance.
(3) How much is delivery to Ireland and the United Kingdom?
Free standard delivery to Ireland and the UK on orders over €50.00+. For further information, please visit Delivery
(4) How long will delivery take to Ireland and the United Kingdom?Ireland: Due to Covid-19 delays, it will take 2 to 5 business working days.
UK: Please visit Delivery
(5) What is the warranty on your products?
All our products carry 6 months warranty on batteries and 12 months on everything else including damaged/missing items as well as full service repairs.
(6) Do you accept any vouchers?
Unfortunately, we do not accept any vouchers.
(7) Are your products assembled or un-assembled?
All our current products are un-assembled.
(8) Do you do a Christmas Club?
No, we do not do any Christmas Club.
(9) What kind of payment methods does your company accept? Can we pay you in cash or weekly/monthly installments?
We can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. No, we do not accept cash. Also, we do not accept any weekly/monthly payment installments. All payments must be paid in full via online. For more information, visit Payments
(10) Do you do any discounts?
Yes, we do give discounts if each customer buy a bulk of products from us. Email us
(11) How long do I need to wait for my refund?
PayPal is instant. Credit/debit cards take five working days.
(12) Can I collect my order from your online store?
Please note: Due to Covid, we are not allowing customers to collect their orders at our warehouse until much further notice. (14th October 2020). Yes, you can collect your order from us at our warehouse.
Address is: www.funstuff.ie, c/o Meteor Space, 7 Corchoney Road, Cookstown, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland BT809HU.
(13) New Product Replacement/Repair Inspection/Refund Process
Please contact us via email in writing with photos and videos in regards to your issues. We would help you through troubleshooting some diagnosis and/or replacing a few spare parts. If your issues cannot be resolved, then we would look into the options of replace/repair or refund. For us to do this, we will need each customer to un-assemble the product to its original state, packaging it well and safe into a box that fits. Otherwise, the couriers will not collect the item off you. Once done, let us know. We will book a courier for you and collect the product off you free of charge within the 12 months product warranty. Once your product arrives back to us, then we will send you your new product replacement, repaired product (once fully inspected) or refund your money back in full.
(14) Are the pictures and information visible on each of our product box?
Yes, all product information and images are shown very clearly on each box. Therefore, we highly advise our customers to have a different shipping address for Christmas or birthday gifts.
(15) What does 'Awaiting Shipment' means?
'Awaiting Shipment' means awaiting collection from a shipping provider.